home > discovering offsite
The market for quality off-site solutions is growing rapidly in all sectors of the market. Substantial investments are being made to increase manufacturing capacity and to offer increased choice of solutions and to further improve quality and value for money.
You will have seen the coverage in the technical journals but how much do you really know about the products that are available on the UK market and what these can offer in terms of delivering improvements in the construction process and substantially better value for your clients and customers?
Buildoffsite’s Programme of fact-finding visits to leading off-site manufacturers has been developed to meet the information needs of those who design, specify and deliver construction projects of all sizes and for all market sectors.
The Programme will provide a unique opportunity for you to:
· Visit leading manufacturers’ production facilities and to view the entire manufacturing process
· To talk to manufacturers and their clients about particular projects
· To find out more about how to get the most out of off-site solutions
· To network with other construction professionals
· To ask those questions that are of most importance to you and to your clients
27 October, TEKLA Discovering offsite tour, Flintshire
Find out more
For more information
If you require more information about the programme or about the announced visits please contact Anna Whiting, the Buildoffsite Administrator on 0207 549 3306 or email: anna.whiting@Buildoffsite.com
Car parks guide
order A guide to specifying system build car parks.
buildoffsite, proud supporters of:
site visits to offsite manufacturers
Click on the link below to view buildoffsite member profiles